- TDM 2 (2016) - Latin America (Vol. 1)
- Lithuania Sets Energy Example: Minister
- OGEL 2 (2016) - Emerging Issues in Polar Energy Law and Governance
- Call for papers OGEL special issue on "Oil & Gas Law and Policy in West Africa"
- OGEL 1 (2016) - Mexico's Oil and Gas Sector Reform
- WEG delivers HV flameproof motors to Golar LNG for FLNG conversion
- A New International Energy Charter fit for the 21st Century
- Nuclear and hydro will remain key to Sweden's energy future
- The budding Chinese-Polish shale cooperation
- Czech Republic's power generation heading atomic
- France to become Europe's biggest energy exporter
- Germany still set for nuclear phase-out by 2023
- Petroleum Engineering for Non-Engineers
6 Sep 2016 - 9 Sep 2016
- Introduction to Energy Trading and Hedging
7 Sep 2016 - 8 Sep 2016
- Canada's Oil Sands Industry: An Overview of the Industry, Technology & Challenges
7 Sep 2016
- Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID) Workshop
12 Sep 2016 - 13 Sep 2016
- Production Sharing Contracts and International Petroleum Fiscal Systems (Module 1+2)
29 Aug 2016 - 2 Sep 2016
- Production Sharing Contracts and International Petroleum Fiscal Systems (Module 1)
5 Sep 2016 - 9 Sep 2016
- Free MOOC: Natural Resources for Sustainable Development: The Fundamentals of Oil, Gas and Mining Governance
12 Sep 2016
- 5th Asia-Pacific Biomass Energy Exhibition (APBE2016)
26 Sep 2016 - 28 Sep 2016
- The Geopolitics of Libya
- Arbitrating International Petroleum Disputes: An Analysis of Key Substantive Law Issues
- IRAQ: The Petroleum Exploration and Production Handbook
- The Libyan Petroleum Industry in the Twenty First Century: the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Handbook
- Oil and the Niger Delta People in International Law - Resource Rights, Environmental and Equity Issues
- EU - Russia Energy Relations, Legal and Political Issues
Oil, Gas and Energy Law (OGEL, ISSN 1875-418X) is a comprehensive and innovative information service with a focus on oil-gas-energy law, regulation, treaties, judicial and arbitral cases, voluntary guidelines, tax and contracting, including the oil-gas-energy geopolitics.
OGEL has become the principal 'Global Energy Law/Regulation Portal'.
Associated with OGEL is the OGELFORUM listserv: a place for discussion, sharing of insights and intelligence, of relevant issues related in a significant way to oil, gas and energy issues: Policy, legislation, contracting, security strategy, climate change related to energy.
- Lithuania Sets Energy Example: Minister
- Southwest Gas appoints CEO of Centuri Construction Group
- Columbia Gas files request with Maryland PSC for replacement of aging pipe
- Canadian receives 63MWp solar power project in Aguascalientes, Mexico
- Saipem wins contract for offshore section of Trans Adriatic Pipeline project
Track the news of over 300 companies and learn more about their strenghts by purchasing a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) company profile.
A SWOT Analysis Company Profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The report examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
There are over 2500 SWOT profiles available in the Research store.
- Renewable Energy Focus
Reports on various major topical developments in renewable energy from around the world....
Is the leading monthly information source for offshore oil and gas operations and deep offshore markets....
- Hydrocarbon Processing
Is the premier magazine providing job-help information to technical and management personnel in petroleum refining, gas processing,...
- Offshore Engineer
Provides the highest quality editorial product across the broad spectrum of offshore technologies....
Transnational Dispute Management (TDM, ISSN 1875-4120) is a comprehensive and innovative information service on the management of international disputes, with a focus on the new and rapidly evolving area of investment arbitration, but also in other significant areas of international investment (such as oil, gas, energy, infrastructure, mining, utilities etc).
It deals both with formal adjudicatory procedures (mainly investment and commercial arbitration), but also mediation/ ADR methods, negotiation and managerial ways to manage transnational disputes efficiently.
Associated with TDM is the highly praised OGEMID listserv.
The Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) at the University of Dundee (Scotland) is the internationally renowned graduate school in the field of international business transactions and natural resources and energy law and policy.
The interdisciplinary approach to teaching, research and consultancy provides a unique perspective on how governments, business and communities operate, providing the professionals of today with the ability to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
CEPMLP also offers four (LLM and MSc) distance learning programmes. These programmes comprise a series of specially designed distance learning modules which correspond to the equivalent on-campus modules in the full-time degree programmes.